Sunday Social



Sunday Social
Sunday Social is all about introductions today, so I thought I'd chime in!
1. What is the name of your blog? How long have you been blogging?
Girl & Her Camera, which is pretty self explanatory. It was just a good idea to have my own personal blog for some random images, to keep my business and personal photos separate.



I've lost count -- off and on for years. Seems like I'd start and then stop, start and then stop, etc. 

2. Why do you blog?
Mainly to document  -- I actually used to be pretty fabulous about writing everything down and keeping scrapbooks of my photos, but it's just so much easier to blog it and always have it to look back on. Plus,  it was a great way to keep up with some family that isn't on Facebook, etc, and ensure they can log on and see what the kiddos are up to. My family is so all over the place, it's a great place for everyone to be able to see what we're up to!

3. What is the first blog you ever followed?
Is it terrible that I don't remember? It would go way back to the Livejournal days- no wait, Teen Open Diary days!

4. What is your favorite post you wrote in 2012?
Since I restarted the blog in 2012, there isn't a massive amount of posts to choose from :) 

5. What are your blogging goals for 2013?
I don't know that I really have any - I'm not a blogger that is trying to advertise or make money off the blog, I'm blogging to document...so I guess, blog more? 

6. Top 3 favorite blogs to follow?

Galloping Around the Cosmos - of course! My twin cousin, who will be back to blogger soon whether she realizes it or not :P

Kentucky Blonde - I love reading her blog! It helps that she has a love for Kentucky Wildcats!

Little Baby Garvin - you have to check out her blog at the very least to see her creativity with chalk boards -- amazing! 


1 comment