Five on Friday

Happy Friday! Soooo glad the weekend is finally here - P is playing the Opry & I'm SO happy to see her!

It's that time again....some random 5 on Fridays!


one. I bought my sister & I tickets to see Wicked next week! And then I got the tickets to see Wizard of Oz at the symphony center in June -- SO excited to see both. A movie that we never ever tire of seeing!



two.  Goodness knows I love a good DIY project, and I found this on pinterest this week. I absolutely LOVE this idea to make the filing cabinet look so much cuter - and I love the color too. This is totally on my list of things to do.


three. We got our VIP passes for Spooky Empire! I'm so excited to meet all our peeps from OUAT, although I'd totally have settled for just meeting Lana Parrilla & Sean Maguire (swoon!). The VIP will help us get everyone we want, and that now includes Pat Carroll! This line up is amaaaazing. 



four.  I've been working on planning our Disney Trip this week-- and no it's not until November, but I fully intend on making this a "go big or go home" trip for my Paige. Aunt Nicole doesn't do anything half -assed.  (And wow, I do nothing but plan trips lately!) Anyway, Disney sent me stuff this week for the deadlines of everything, and they want me to sign up for our dining plans in May. Paige & I laid some stuff out, and she's excited to hit up the Be Our Guest restaurant.  It's really hard to make plans there without bursting into song....


five. Spotted this on pinterest this week & loved it. I keep seeing everyone complain about their job, but not doing anything about it. Nothing will fall in your lap, get off your ass and go make your dream job.



post signature

No comments