Happy (almost/getting closer!) Fall Y'all!


I love summer. Always have. I love warmth, I love the pool, I love flip flops -- summer is just fun.

However, I also love love love fall. Not only is it fun, it smells amazing and it's gorgeous. I am so excited for fall decorations, pumpkins, apple cider and of course Pumpkin Spice Lattes! I am ITCHING to put out my adorable pumpkins I painted in UK blue last fall!

And of course, Halloween. I have my Halloween playlist ready and roaring to go. While normally I have fun at a Halloween party, this year I'll be in Atlanta at a Walking Dead convention...because the nerd in me can't not go & I need to see Norman Reedus in the flesh. Given how many people cosplay at cons....I'm sure I'll be surrounded by plenty of zombies on Halloween this year ;)

But lets be real... the two best things about fall are (well, okay, besides all my shows coming back!):

Bath & Body Works having Pumpkin Pecan Waffles in stock.


A friend of mine spotted the small candles in stores a couple weeks ago and immediately sent them to me. And now I'm the nerd who keeps going to stores every week to see when they plan on releasing the large three wick candles so I can stock up. Last winter I blew through so many of these candles that I resorted to eBay for more. 

And of course....


It's almost Hocus Pocus time! Fall & Christmas are the best times of the year because I can turn on my tv at any given time and find Hocus Pocus or Christmas Vacation. And even though I own both movies, watch both movies year round....I STILL get giddy finding them on tv!

post signature

2 comments

  1. YES! Hocus Pocus season is upon us! Christmas Vacation season never left AMC and A&E this year though, its been on all year lol.

    I am gonna have to buy one of those candles this year since you rave about them!
    I cant believe you're gonna be at the con on halloween, lol thats scary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah but A&E and AMC cut out more in Christmas Vacation than some other networks that air it in Holidays....so it's not as good!!! So annoying, I wish HBO would air it more lol....at least Elf isn't cut down much, since that was another they seemed to air year round.

      WAIT. Have you never owned this candle before? This has to be fixed immediately.

      Delete